Answered By: Kathryn Park
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 48

Our best databases for that will be our hot topics databases. You might try to the term minors, instead of children. I would try

  • CQ Researcher
  • Issues & Controversies
  • Opposing Viewpoints

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.