Answered By: Kathleen Goldfarb
Last Updated: Aug 26, 2019     Views: 6

Our online databases can be used here at the college or for off-campus access, you must be a student or staff member.  Also, those that reside in the College of the Mainland taxing district may purchase ID cards that will provide access to library materials.


For more information about the library check the About COM guide (link below)

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: