Answered By: Erin McDaniel Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 160
You can embed a video from YouTube from your PowerPoint presentation. Here's how:
- In YouTube, search for the video that you want to insert.
- Below the video, click Share.
- When Share this video pops up, click on Embed.
- Right-click the blue highlighted embed code, and select Copy.
- In the PowerPoint ribbon, click on the on the Insert page and select Video from Web Site.
- In the Insert Video from Web Site dialog box that pops up, paste the embed code you copied from YouTube and then click Insert. You're done! Keep in mind that you'll need a live Internet connection when you make your presentation.
Note: If you don’t see Video from Web Site in the Video drop down menu, double-check that you have installed the required Office updates.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID