Answered By: Jessica Maris
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 20

There are articles on this subject available from the COM Library databases.  To find them, first follow the link below to the list of nursing databases.  Then select an individual database to search.

In any of the EBSCO databases aside from CINAHL, you can retrieve all articles about this subject by searching for DE "BEDSORES".  From there, you can modify the search by adding additional search criteria (i.e. DE "BEDSORES" AND treatment) or using the limiters on the left side of the screen (full-text, source type, subjects, etc.).  In CINAHL, search instead for (MM "Pressure Ulcer").

In Gale: Health Reference Center, select Subject above the search bar and then search for Decubitus ulcer.  As with EBSCO, you can then modify your search by entering more search terms in the box on the left, or by selecting search limiters.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.