Answered By: Larry Click Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 160
If you have Twitter App on your smartphone.
- On your device go to your Twitter account click on the Me button at the top.
- Then look for the little gear and tap on it. tap Edit Profile which goes into your Twitter setting.
- Tap on your current image and you will see the option to add existing photo. Tap that option and it will open your photo gallary on your device.
- Choose your image and then at the bottom tap Save to make that image your Twitter profile image.
It usually take between 5-10 minutes before your existing Tweets convert to your new profile pictures.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID