Answered By: Ashlen Dube
Last Updated: Nov 02, 2023     Views: 67

College of the Mainland Graphic Arts students may use the Library Computer Lab's Macs.  Graphic Arts students will need to check out the keyboard and mouse for the Macs from the Circulation Desk.  Students must have a COM ID card to check out the keyboard and mouse.

Unfortunately, the Graphic Arts Macs are not available to non-Graphic Arts students and community members.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: