Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 366
EBSCO has a great citation tool you can use to cite your eBooks or articles. Here's how:
- Perform a search in any EBSCO database.
- Click on the title of any article or eBook from your list that you want to cite.
- Click on the Cite icon on the right side of the item page:
- Citation Format will appear above the article or eBook cited in multiple formats. MLA style is the second to last listed.
- Copy the citation and paste into your works cited page.
Change It Tips:
- Format it double spaced.
- If entire words in the citation are capitalized, change it so that only first letters are capitalized.
eBooks Should Look Like:
Gauld, Malcolm. College Success Guaranteed : 5 Rules To Make It Happen. Rowman &
Littlefield Education, 2011. eBook Collection (EBSCOhost). Web. 7 Feb. 2012.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Microsoft Word
- Citation/Style: MLA
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.