Answered By: Ashlen Dube Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 14
While we don't have a public fax machine that you can use in the library, the Library Lab might be able to fax for you if:
- You are a current COM student.
- The number is to local or toll free.
- The fax is related to school.
- There is a reasonable amount of pages/documents to be faxed.
- There is sufficient staff in the Lab.
If you think your fax meets these criteria, please go to the Library Lab desk for help.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID