Answered By: Kathryn Park
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 16

We can help you with databases at our college, but you can only access them if you are a College of the Mainland student or if you are physically on campus. I am sure they have librarians that can help you at your University with databases that you have access to. Good luck with your research!

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.