Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 265
If you have existing text that you want to reformat into a numbered list:
- Highlight the existing text.
- Right click while still highlighted
- Scroll down to Numbering, and hover over the arrow to see the Numbering Library options
- Make your numbering choice by clicking on it.
If you do not have existing text:
- On the ribbon, click on the number command.
- The text entered after this will be in the format of a numbered list.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID