Answered By: Erin McDaniel Last Updated: Aug 05, 2019 Views: 17797
There are a few great resources to help you create citations.
Go to our Cite MLA guide. Click on the Grab a Citation page. Easy Bib is a citation generator. You just plug in the information, and it produces a citation, which you then copy and paste onto your works cited page.
If you prefer to manually create the citation, use the Cite the Web page of the same guide for formatting tips.
Also visit Purdue Owl's MLA guide for instructions and examples on how to create citations, and how to format your works cited page.
To create a hanging indent,
- Place your cursor at the beginning of your second line of your citation before any text.
- Right click your mouse.
- Select Paragraph from the resulting pop up menu.
- Under Indentation, use the Special pull-down menu to select hanging.
- Use the By menu to select 0.5".
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID