Answered By: Erin McDaniel
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 262

Go to our Databases libguide and select the Social Sciences tab. For scholarly articles, stick to the EBSCO databases.

Search obesity in children. Use the limiters on the left for full text, references available, publication date, subject, etc.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.