Answered By: Erin McDaniel
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 27

Sure. You can search for ADHD, but you might want to also try spelling it out (Attention Deficit Disorder and also

Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity).

Click on the title links for the full record, which is where you will find the call number and availability for print books

and the link to access in the case of eBooks.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.