Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Jul 31, 2019 Views: 2070
OneSearch is best used for citing items like books and DVDs that are physically in the library. If you are using an article, eBook or other item from a databases it's best to grab the citation from the database. Here's how:
On the result list, click on the quote icon to launch the pop up citation window.
APA is selected by default.
Select COPY THE CITATION TO CLIPBOARD.
- Paste into your paper. See the change it tips, below, to make it just right.
Change It Tips
- After pasting the citation in your paper, create a hanging indent. (follow this link to see how).
- Make it double spaced (follow this link to see how).
- Change the font to Times New Roman 12.
It Should Look Like
Brooks, M. (2006). World War Z : An oral history
of the zombie war (1st ed.). New York: Crown.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID