Answered By: Erin McDaniel
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 28

Sure. The best place for you to go is our databases guide, below. Select the Hot Topics page.

I found results in EBSCO Academic Search Complete, Gale, and Facts on File. They all had articles on the topic.

Also try the phrase wrongful life. You might want to also search fetal homicide, b/c sometimes fetal rights, and wrongful life, etc, are discussed in that context.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.