Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 90
We do have some resources on that. You're best bet is to
- Go to the databases page (link below).
- Click on the Business & Industry page.
- Select EBSCO: All Business & Industry databases.
- Search using piping and instrumentation diagram.
You'll retrieve articles and eBooks. The Pipe Drafting and Design eBook, Chapter 10 Piping Arrangement Drawings, Sections, and Elevations had how to instructions and examples of the diagram needed.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID