Answered By: Kathleen Goldfarb
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2019     Views: 120

For articles, use the Controversial Issues guide (Link below).   Limit your search to Scholarly (Peer reviewed) journals.  Issues in Context, Opposing Viewpoints and Academic Search Complete are good options with which to start.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on: