Answered By: Erin McDaniel
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 54

Go to the Social Sciences tab in our Databases libguide, linked below.

I tried EBSCO :Psychology & Behavioral Sciences first. Search "change blindness". Use the quotes, so that it searches that exact phrase. Use the limiters on the left to get full text, refine publication year, and to explore the subjects.

EBSCO:Academic Search Complete also has articles.

For more information on how to use EBSCO, see the How to Use EBSCO libguide.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.