Answered By: Kathryn Park
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 21

Articles (as well as books and other items) placed on hold in the library by your instructor are on Reserve. All articles are available to copy at the Library Circulation desk and are library use only.The good news is that we have Reserve libguides (links below) to see what we have on reserve for your classes.

When you find your articles in a libguide, if you see that it is a link, you can get the full text from one of our databases. Just click on the link to get the article (must be on campus or have a COM ID to access off campus).

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.