Answered By: Kathryn Park
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 12

The library will place on reserve books, articles or other items that faculty would like to have available to students. Here 's how:

  1. Go to the Reserve Request form in the Library Services for Faculty libguide.
  2. Send items to be placed on reserve to the Circualtion desk in the Library.

Find out more about reserves and other services for faculty in our Library Services for Faculty libguide (link below).

Answers by Topic

Happy Holidays!

""COM  Library is closed for Winter Break until January 2nd, 2019.

COM students can still check out our online 24/7 leisure collection that includes eBooks, digital magazines, and movies and music that you can stream for free! Find out more


Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.