Answered By: Erin McDaniel Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 93
- Go to the COM Homepage.
- Scroll to the bottom, where you will find the link to WebAdvisor.
- Once there, select Log In at the top of the page, in the blue page.
- Follow the instructions for logging in. Your user name is the same as that used to access your COM email, and your password is your COM ID.
- Once logged in, it will take you to a page where you can access Web Advisor. Select the logo.
- Click on the button for students.
- The link for course evaluations will be on your left.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
The Library is Closed
College of the Mainland has extended spring break for students through March 20. Please see www.com.edu/coronavirus for more details.