Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Jul 31, 2019 Views: 3105
There are a couple of things you can do.
- To save yourself lots of time, check out the Grab a Citation page in our Cite APA or MLA guides (links below). It can help you with:
- Books From COM Library--Use the citation feature in OneSearch for any print book from COM Library.
- Articles from COM Library databases--Almost all of our databases have a citation feature as well
- Check with the COM Writing Center
Here are the hours and services they provide. Hours are limited so make sure you leave enough time to check before your paper is due.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID