Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Aug 05, 2019 Views: 68
- Open your downloaded EBSCO eBook in Adobe Digital Editions. If you have not authorized Adobe Digital Editions with your Adobe ID on this computer, you will need to complete that step first. You will be prompted to enter your Adobe ID and Password the first time you try to open a EBSCO eBook with Digital Editions on your computer.
- Connect your portable device to your computer.
- Adobe Digital Editions automatically detects the presence of your device and offers to authorize it with your Adobe ID. Just as the Adobe Digital Editions software must be authorized with your Adobe ID, the portable device must also be authorized to be able to transfer protected content to and from the device.
- After authorization, the device appears as a new bookshelf in your library.
- Transfer items to and from the device bookshelf by clicking on the book title, then dragging and dropping the title into the device bookshelf.
Note: Do not disconnect the device while you are in the process of transferring a title to the device.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID