Answered By: Jessica Maris Last Updated: Jul 30, 2019 Views: 36
Great news! You can get an automatically generated citation from OneSearch. Here's how:
- Search for your title in OneSearch.
- Select the quotes icon on the result list
- Choose your citation style (APA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard or MLA--MLA shows by default).
- Select COPY THE CITATION TO THE CLIPBOARD and paste it into your paper. You can get change it tips for any tweaks you might need to make for APA or MLA style for the How to Use OneSearch guide.
You can get more information on citing in APA style from the library's guide on APA. Click the link below.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID