Answered By: Erin McDaniel Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 46
Our nursing databases have the best sources for medical subjects. Go to Databases (link below) and click on the Health & Nursing tab.
1. Go to CINAHL from the Nursing libguide (link below).
2. You can search for Alzheimer's disease in general.
You can click on the CINAHL Heading links on the top of the page.
3. After browsing for "Alzheimer's disease", you will see a drop-down menu with many subcategories: pathology will be one of them. Click on the check box.
4. Click on "Search", and you will see the result page for a combined search of Alzheimers disease and pathology.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.