Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 152
Use the Gale Literary Index to find out which volumes/pages your stories are in--it's the quickest way to find out. Access it from the All Literature Databases tab in the Working with Literature libguide. It's in Short Stories for Students, volume(s) 26: pages 26-47.
Did you know we have Short Stories for Students online as well in GVRL eBooks?
Here is how to search the Black Cat in Short Stories for Students or go there directly (must be on campus or COM students, faculty or staff):
- Select Gale Virtual Reference from All Literature Databases tab.
- Type in Black Cat.
- Select Document title and hit search
- Click on the link on the result list.
- You can read it online, print, save, email, download as MP3.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.