Answered By: Tillie Henson
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 30

You must first get a referral from the Financial Aid Office before working anywhere on campus. They will match your skills to the job opening on campus.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: