Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 77
This is a very specific and complex search. You will start with a broad search and narrow down as you go. The following steps will give you the best results:
- Go to Academic Search Complete.
- Type in euthanasia.
- You will have so many results, you'll need to use the techniques described in the Save Time on Result List box.
- Narrow down using: Subject: Thesaurus Term, select EUTHANASIA and hit update
- To narrow down more
- In general, there are usually several subjects that could work well to narrow down. You may want to experiment and see what looks best to you. For this particular search I recommend selecting next Subject: Thesaurus Term, select RIGHT to die and hit update.
- To get the articles that focus more on the pattens, narrow down again to Subject: Thesaurus Term and select TERMINALLY ill.
- Refine your results: Full text
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
COM students can still check out our online 24/7 leisure collection that includes eBooks, digital magazines, and movies and music that you can stream for free! Find out more.
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.