Answered By: Kathryn Park
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 15

The library will place on reserve books, articles or other items that faculty would like to have available to students. Here 's how:

  1. Go to the Reserve Request form in the Library Services for Faculty guide.
  2. Send items to be placed on reserve to the Circulation desk in the Library.

Find out more about reserves and other services for faculty in our Library Services for Faculty guide (link below).

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on: