Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Jun 03, 2019 Views: 3991
Yes, you can find out in OneSearch. Here's how:
- Go to OneSearch.
- In the upper right hand corner select Sign in.
- Select COM Students, Faculty and Staff.
- Login with your COM email and password.
- In the upper right corner select your name.
- Select My Library Card.
- Look under Fine & Fees to see how much you owe. You can also if there are any blocks.
If you do have any fines or blocks, you can resolve by returning any outstanding items and paying fines or fees at the Bursar. You will then need to bring your receipt to the library to be cleared.
- Sorry but this may sound dumb but what's a COM ID?
- Your question isn't dumb! A COM ID is the College of the Mainland ID issued to students, faculty, staff, and community members who pay to access some campus services.
To check out library books, you must present your COM ID at the circulation desk. To access off-campus resources such as library databases and eBooks, you will be asked to log in with your COM ID number (printed on the card) and last name.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.