Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 109
Have you tried EBSCO? EBSCO has articles on drug abuse in pregnancy.
- To get to EBSCO, go to the databases LibGudie (see link below)
- Hit Go on the pull down menu that says All EBSCO
- Click the Continue button
- Type in drug abuse and pregnancy
- In the blue left column of result page find Subject: Thesaurus Term and click on it
- Select drug abuse in pregnancy and hit Update.
- In the blue left column of result page find Refine your results and select Full Text and hit Update.
You should now have over 100 full text articles on drug abuse in pregnancy.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.