Answered By: Kathryn Park
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 81

You can get articles from EBSCO Academic Search Complete by typing griswold v. connecticut into the search box. Once you've done that, click on the subject option on the right sidebar and select GRISWOLD v. Connecticut (Supreme Court case). This will narrow down your search to only those articles in which griswold v. connecticut is the main topic.

You can also get some great information from the sites in the Supreme Court Cases box on the Judicial page of the US Government guide. You can access the main page US Government guide from the link below.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.