Answered By: Kathryn Park
Last Updated: Jun 03, 2019     Views: 75

COM Library only places holds or blocks for lost, damaged or overdue items.

To find out what items are lost, damaged or overdue you can either access your account in OneSearch (see below), or Circulation staff (933-8448) can look up your record for you.

Here's how: 

  1. Go to OneSearch.
  2. In the upper right hand corner select Sign in.
  3. Select COM Students, Faculty and Staff.
  4. Login with your COM email and password.
  5. In the upper right corner select your name.
  6. Select My Library Card.
  7. Look under Fine & Fees to see how much you owe. You can also if there are any blocks. 

If you do have any fines or blocks, you can resolve by returning any outstanding items and paying fines or fees at the Bursar. You will then need to bring your receipt to the library to be cleared. 

My Library Card

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form