Answered By: John Salinas
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2021     Views: 2

 A COM Student ID is required for all students attending College of the Mainland and is issued at the time of registration after a portion or all applicable fees have been paid.

Students are encouraged to get their card as soon as possible because some COM facilities and services are only available when a COM Student ID is presented.

A $5 replacement fee is charged for a lost or stolen student ID card. Student IDs can be obtained in the Administration Building #2. Room 106

 For more information, call 409-933-8227. 

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: