Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Aug 24, 2020 Views: 8
Yes, the library lab is open but there are changes.
- During the pandemic, the COM Library Lab is only open to COM students.
- Fewer computers are currently available in order to enable social distancing.
- Computers 36, 39, and 43 are reserved for quick printing.
- Students should book a computer to ensure that one will be available when needed.
- See more about the lab. See more changes due to the pandemic.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID