Answered By: Lisa LaRue Nebout
Last Updated: Jan 23, 2020     Views: 1

You will need to see the Educational Technology Department. They are located in the Library behind the Circulation Desk. You will be required to show your COM ID (student) to check out a camera for photography classes. 

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: