Answered By: Lisa LaRue Nebout
Last Updated: Jan 21, 2020     Views: 3

Yes; students need to go to the Nursing Department office located in the TVB (Technical/Vocational Building - 5). They will show you where the room is located and the process for using the space. 

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: