Answered By: Lisa LaRue Nebout
Last Updated: Dec 03, 2019     Views: 4

To register for Continuing Education Classes you need to go to the Tech Voc Building (building 5) room 1475. 

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: