Answered By: Lisa LaRue Nebout
Last Updated: Nov 06, 2019     Views: 2

You can register at your high school or you can go to the Student Center and ask to see a Dual Credit Advisor. 

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: