Answered By: Marty Patterson Last Updated: Jun 20, 2019 Views: 1
This link, https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202828 , says to change the font size on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
1. Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Text Size.
2. Drag the slider to select the font size you want.
3. Make the font even bigger
4. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Larger Text.
5. Tap Larger Accessibility Sizes for bigger font options.
6. Drag the slider to select the font size you want.
7. Making the text too large might make it hard to tap buttons or other functions within apps. Go back to your settings and adjust the font size as needed.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID