Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Feb 19, 2019 Views: 27
Here's how to validate your Hoopla account:
- The first time you use Hoopla on Roku, you will be asked to go to https://www.hoopladigital.com/link.
- Log into your Hoopla account with your email and password. If you don't already have a Hoopla account You'll ned to create one through your library.
- You'll be provided with a 4-digit code to enter into your Roku.
- After entering the code, the hoopla app/channel on your device should be synced to your existing hoopla account. At this point, you will be able to play currently borrowed Movie and TV titles from the hoopla library. Remaining borrows for the month (determined by your library) will be shown in the app.
Find out more in our How to Use Hoopla guide, linked below.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID