Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Aug 08, 2018 Views: 4
To Validate Your Hoopla Account
- The first time you use Hoopla on Roku, you will be asked to go to https://www.hoopladigital.com/link.
- Log into your Hoopla account. If you don't already have a Hoopla account you'll need to create one first through your library.
- You'll be provided with a 4-digit code to enter into your Roku.
- After entering the code, the hoopla app/channel on your device should be synced to your existing hoopla account. At this point, you will be able to play currently borrowed Movie and TV titles from the hoopla library. Remaining borrows for the month (determined by your library) will be shown in the app.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
COM students can still check out our online 24/7 leisure collection that includes eBooks, digital magazines, and movies and music that you can stream for free! Find out more.
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.