Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 22, 2019 Views: 10
Yes, we do. It's in high demand, but if it's it checked you can request it in OneSearch. Here's how:
- Log into you library account in OneSearch.
- Search for the book and click on it.
- Under Get It, select Request and place it on hold.
- You'll be contacted when it's available.
I love this app. And this is my first time using it! -drich44 age:9 date:9/15/20
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID