Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Jul 19, 2018 Views: 0
OneSearch (link below) will find all our print books in the library for you. Here's how:
- Type on your topic. If you are using a phrase, use quotes around it to make more effective. Example: "media bias"
- In the search box where is says OneSearch, use the pull down menu to select Books.
- On your result list under Tweak my results> Availability, select Available in the library to get exclude online items and get just what is physically in the library.
- From the result list you can see what is checked out and what is available, along with the call number so you can find it on the shelves.
- Grab a citation for the book by clicking on the quotes icon on the result list, selecting a citation style (APA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard or MLA--MLA shows by default) and then select COPY THE CITATION TO THE CLIPBOARD.
If you need any help ask at the Circulation Desk in the library or ask for help online (link below).
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID