Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Aug 12, 2019 Views: 73
Yes, we can help! While we don't expect the library to be silent, we do expect everyone to be mindful of the noise level as sound is amplified in the library and may disturb other students.
If you ever feel noise is getting too loud you can start a live chat with library staff so we can address the issue. If you use this option it would be very helpful to have a description of where the noise is coming from.
There are a few other options you might consider:
- Book a study room so you can be in a quieter environment.
- Bring earbuds so you can block out noise.
- There are seating areas scattered throughout the library, including options in the stacks with books. You may find those quieter.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID