Answered By: Lisa LaRue Nebout
Last Updated: Oct 12, 2017     Views: 6

The Mexican Consulate mobile unit is temporarily set up (October 10th - 13th) in the Student Center. When you walk into the Student Center you will see the Student Recreation Room (120) directly to your left.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

    Ask COM Library!

    Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.