Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Apr 24, 2017 Views: 23
If you are a COM student you can use this link to have COM Library's full text articles included: https://ezproxy.com.edu/login?url=https://scholar.google.com/. If you are off campus You'll need to login with your COM and last name.
If don't go to COM you may be able to add your library. Your library has to set something up on their end in order for it to be available. If they have, try this:
- Go to Google Scholar http://scholar.google.com
- Select settings above search box
- Select library links from the left side of the page
- You'll be taken to a screen where you can search for your library. If it comes up, check the box(es) and hit save.
- If you are logged into your Google account your library will be saved for all your Google Scholar searches.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
COM students can still check out our online 24/7 leisure collection that includes eBooks, digital magazines, and movies and music that you can stream for free! Find out more.
Get more on:
Find more answers on:
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.