Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Nov 30, 2016 Views: 46
There will be plenty of articles on banning cell phone use and texting while driving on the US in general, but Texas specifically will be harder. You can still use EBSCO, but go to All EBSCOhost Hot Topic Databases on the Current Events & Hot Topics page in A-Z Databases (link below).
Generally speaking you could probably also use some of the same points or reasons from articles on the same topic on the US in general or even other states.
- Go to Advanced Search (under the search box) and in the first box put in ("cell phone" OR texting) AND driving)
- in the second box type in ban
- in the 3rd box type in Texas and hit search
- You can also scroll down below the search box to limit to full text or you can do that after you search.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.