Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Nov 28, 2016 Views: 10
One thing to remember is that your email is not set up as the default on library or campus computers. You can still attach documents. Here's how:
- Save the document to the computer.
- Open your web based email account.
- Compose an email to send, with whatever message and subject you choose, and to whomever you want to send it. Tip: This is also an easy way to send yourself documents you want to have at home or print out elsewhere.
- Most email providers use the paperclip symbol to indicate attach a document. Click on it and follow the instructions.
- Generally a window will pop open that allows you to find the document on the the computer. Select it by clicking on it.
- Sometimes you have to click a second command like attach after that, just make sure to follow instructions completely.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
COM students can still check out our online 24/7 leisure collection that includes eBooks, digital magazines, and movies and music that you can stream for free! Find out more.
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.