Answered By: Kathleen Goldfarb
Last Updated: Sep 09, 2016     Views: 7

I think the best databases to search for these items would be listed on our A-Z Databases page (see link below) Select the Nursing tab to find articles referencing those two topics.

I tried a quick search in EBSCOhost CINAHL using the terms 'restless leg syndrome' and 'Parkinsons'.  Be sure to limit to Linked Full Text.  

You may want to also try that search in the EBSCOhost Health Source Nursing database. In that database, be sure to limit by Linked Full Text and Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals.


Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.